Friday, 10 May 2013

The Shoot

Overall the shoot ran incredibly smoothly, having storyboarded and planned out the day very carefully as a group, I had a very clear idea of what I needed to do and how to film each scene. Everyone was incredibly helpful on set and helped me quickly learn how to properly use a DSLR (this was the first time I had used on to film with) and everyone pulled their weight on the day. The only issue I faced as camera man was the constantly chancing light levels, which unfortunately meant that some of the interior shots are grainy and underexposed (an error on my part).












The above three photos depict the process of capturing one of our dolly shots. These were the most logistically difficult shots to obtain as they meant blocking off a road to capture. We therefore stationed someone at either side of the road to usher cars away whilst we quickly set up the tracks and took the shots. Whilst this process was very difficult and hurried it produced a really smooth, visually pleasing shot that I am very proud of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment